BIO-SEE Invited seminar series aim to cover a wide variety of modalities and technieques related to biomedical imaging. Speakers will be asked to address the following five points:
- What this imaging modality/approach can do that other modalities cannot
- The physics fundamentals behind each modality
- Examples of studies that use the modality.
- Approximate cost of involved equipment
- Anticipated future developments
TIME: Seminars will start at 17.00 on each fourth Thursday of the month. LOCATION: Orbeli Institute of Physiology main conference room.
2022 Invited Seminar Series
Hovhannes Arestakesyan. June 23, 2022 Clarity. George Washington University
Nikki Posnack. July 28, 2022. Live calcium imaging. Children's National Medical Center
Anastas Popratiloff. August 25, 2022. Large Scale and Correlative Microscopy, George Washington University
Speakers for Fall 2022 webinars are being confirmed